1. Information We Collect
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your account.
- We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
i. Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our Website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping andfor the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for thisprocessing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
ii. Personal Data that includes data relating to any purchases of services such as your name, title, billing address, Wallet address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your Debit/Credit card details. We use your email tocommunicate with you about your order and to manage our customer relationship withyou. When you contact us through any of the communication modes as mentioned herein-above, your email address may be added to our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe link in each email or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
iii. User Data that includes data about how you use our Website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our Website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our Website and ensure relevant contentis provided to you, to ensure the security of our Website, to maintain back-ups of our Website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our Website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer ourWebsite and our business.
iv. Technical Data that includes data about your use of our Website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our Website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our Website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our Website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our Website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and Website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our Website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
v. Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing fromus and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions and to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Communication Data, Personal Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data (the “Data”) to deliver relevant Website content and advertisements to you and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you.
2. Consent and its withdrawal
- When you provide us with the Data, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. In order to provide you with the Services, it is necessary for us to collect all relevant and necessary Data about you from you.
- If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at email@example.com
3. How We Use and Process the Data
- We use the Data to prepare your unique file with your medical/psychological history and to provide you with our Services in the best possible way.
- You shall be responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
- We will not rent or sell your Data to others. We may store the Data in locations outside the direct control of the Company (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers).
- If you provide any Data including Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that data for the following purposes:
i. verifying your identity;
ii. prepare your medical history file;
iii. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, or disputes;
iv. making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us;
v. provide and maintain the Services;
vi. notify you about changes to our Services;
- We shall ensure that:
i. The Data collected and processed for and on our behalf by any party is collected and processed fairly and lawfully;
ii. You are always made fully aware of the reasons for the collection of personal data and are given details of the purpose(s) for which the data will be used;
iii. The Data is only collected to the extent that is necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it is required;
iv. All Data is accurate at the time of collection and kept accurate and up to date while it is being held and/or processed;
v. No Data is held for any longer than necessary in light of the purpose(s) for which it is required.
vi. Whenever cookies or similar technologies are used online by us, they shall be used strictly in accordance with the law;
vii. You are provided with a simple, accessible method of amending any Data submitted by you online;
viii. You are informed if any data submitted by you online cannot be fully deleted at your request under normal circumstances and how to request that the we delete any other copies of that data, where it is within your right to do so;
ix. All Data is held in a safe and secure manner taking all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the data;
x. All data is transferred securely, whether it is transmitted electronically or in hard copy.
xi. You can fully exercise your rights with ease and without hindrance.
4. Disclosure of Data
- We may disclose the Data and Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
i. comply with a legal obligation
ii. protect and defend our rights or property
iii. prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing
iv. protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
v. protect against legal liability
- When necessary, we may also disclose and transfer your Data to our professional advisers,law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations.
5. Data Storage
- Your data may be stored and processed at the servers in the United States, Europe, or any other country in which the Website or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
- We will only retain your Data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, see section regarding insurance requirement and reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the Data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
6. How We Protect Your Information
- We store all the Data submitted by you through Website at a secure database. All reasonable measures shall be made to secure all the Data submitted by you in the physical form.
- We are concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any data you transmit to or guarantee that your Data may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards.
- No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our App, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any service providers engaged by us and third parties.
7. The rights of Users
- You may exercise certain rights regarding your Data processed by us. In particular, you have the right to do the following:
i. Withdraw consent at any time. You have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your Data and Personal Data.
ii. Object to processing of Data. You have the right to object to the processing of your Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
iii. Access to the Data. You have the right to learn if Data or Personal Data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
iv. Verify and seek rectification. You have the right to verify the accuracy of your Personal and other Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
v. Restrict the processing of your Data. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of Data. In this case, we will not process your Data for any purpose other than storing it.
vi. Have the Data deleted or otherwise removed. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of the Data from us
- You may initiate request with us at email@example.com to exercise any of the above mentioned rights. We shall review your request and, in our own discretion, honor your request, if deemed necessary by us, within reasonable time.
8. Compliance with the GDPR
- For users based in the European Union (EU), the Website shall make all reasonable efforts to ensure that it complies with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Website shall make all reasonable efforts to adhere to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement
- Cookies are small files saved to the user's computers’ or mobile devices’ hard drive or memory that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the Website. This allows the Website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this Website.
- Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this Website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this Website and its external serving vendors.
- We may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click stream data. We may use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the Website, to track users movements around the Website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
- We may track the referring URL (the web page you left before coming to the Website) and the pages, links, and graphics of the Website you visited. We do so because it allows us to evaluate the reputation and responsiveness of specific web pages and any promotional programs we may be running.
10. Third Party Links
11. Changes to this Privacy Statement
- You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Website and this Policy periodically and to be aware of any modifications. Updates to this Policy will be posted on this page.
- Also, occasionally there may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to service descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information, and the Website reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the information at any time, without prior notice.
12. Contact US